Terms & Conditions
1. All rentals terminate at 10:00 a.m. Any equipment that is returned late will be charged an additional day.
2. All prices and specifications listed herein are subject to change without notice.
3. Weekly charges will be made as follows: A five-day week is four times the daily rate. A seven-day week is five times the daily rate.
Special monthly and long-term rates are available upon request.
4. No equipment will be rented to anyone who has not established an open account with Videosmith, Inc. If an account is not opened we may require a deposit of cash or certified check, or a hold on a major credit card, equal to the full replacement value of the equipment prior to the rental.
5. Out-of-town rentals will be accepted on a two day minimum basis. We allow one day traveling time in each direction. All transport via air freight.
6. Customers are asked to promptly insure equipment and provide a certificate of insurance. Videosmith, Inc. shall be named as both insured and as loss payee.
7. Due to the expense of handling rental orders, the minimum rental shall be $25.00.
8. Rentals begin when equipment is picked up at Videosmith Rentals and ends when the equipment is physically returned to Videosmith Rentals. All shipping or freight charges are assumed by the customer.
Videosmith is a registered trademark of Videosmith, Inc. No part of the name can be used without express written consent from the owner(s). All other brand names, product names or trademarks contained on the Site are held by their respective holders.
The images of products listed on our web site are for illustrative purposes only. The items you receive may vary in color, size or weight and are subject to manufacturing variations. Videosmith is not responsible for typographical, photographic or system errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. Videosmith reserves the right to prevent access or modify the site, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.
As a convenience to you, Videosmith, Inc. may provide, on our website, links to web sites operated by other entities. Videosmith, Inc recommends that you take all necessary precautions to prevent viruses or any detrimental downloads to your computer while visiting these web sites. We do not endorse or defend the content on linked web sites. You voluntarily visit them at your own risk.
By using the Site or inability to use the Site, you agree that Videosmith, Inc will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost data, and business interruptions.
While visiting Videosmith.com, our server will collect domain names(not email addresses) from individuals who visit our web site by placing a “Cookie” on your computer’s hard drive. This information is viewed by the Site owner and used only to provide statistical information as it pertains to the items and pages contained on our site. The “Cookie” does not include any specific personal data(including email, address, or phone number). If you prefer, you can set your computer to inform you when a “Cookie” is placed on your hard drive by customizing your web browser.
This web site is designed for the use of individuals over 13 years of age. We do not advertise, market, or distribute any products to children under 13 years old. Children who browse our web site should only do so only with adult supervision.